[Nfbf-l] Elections!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:27:39 UTC 2009

I would like to say congratulations to the newly elected members of our State Board! Kudo's to all, Joe it's good to see you back on the board! Kathy, I am glad to see you will still be there putting in your good and experienced advice, and to Mr. Hicks, Congrat's again as I understand you have held this position years before, and all others for that matter! I would expect you to be able to step right into the position without any problems! My Hat goes off to you all! Happy Memorial Day! Your friend in the cause, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FR
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FR
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!