[Nfbf-l] Bravo Boca

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Sun May 31 23:51:27 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,
The convention was great. Good job the host chapter is to be  commended for
all of their hard work.

Can someone give me contact information for David Bearden? I  have a blind
person that wants to be a foster parent and is having trouble  because of
blindness. Thank you.
Marilyn Baldwin

In a message dated 5/25/2009 8:18:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,