[Nfbf-l] Elections

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 04:09:08 UTC 2009

Fellow NFBF Members,

I want to thank all who have congratulated me on my election.

My congratulations go out also to everyone else who was elected to our state
board and our division boards.

it was truly a great convention. I thank everyone who attended and everyone
who took part.

Thanks Robin Plitt for working hard to make the streaming work. I guess it
looks like it did not happen this year, but we have recordings, which will
be archived for your listening for years to come.

Gina. you were greatly missed. Best wishes from all of us. We hope to have
you back healthy and energetic as ever.

Thank you all for making the NFBF the powerful and dynamic organization that
it is.

Dan Hicks, President
NFBF

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,