[Nfbf-l] Louis Braille Coin Toss At UF vs. Arkansas Homecoming Game

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 16 11:46:12 UTC 2009

The Louis Braille coin will be featured in the coin toss ceremony at the Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on the University of Florida campus Saturday, October 17, 2009.  This is the Homecoming game and the beneficiaries will be those attending the game.  There may be something mentioned over the radio broadcast, however, that is not a definite thing.  Our thanks to the UF Athletic Association, Marketing Department for coordinating this effort in making the public aware of the coin and its importance toward Braille literacy.  I believe game time is 3:30 p.m., October 17th.

Have a great time!
Judy Hamilton, President
Gainesville Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida