[Nfbf-l] Dan's mom

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 02:04:24 UTC 2009

Dear Dan,

Losing a parent is one of the toughest challenges we face in this life.
Certainly this has been the case for me and I lost my mother and my daddy by
the time I was thirty. You will always have an empty space in your heart
because you will miss her as long as you live. The truly wonderful thing
though is that you have so many happy memories and that she armed you with
the strength and character to continue on the path of life in a manner that
she would expect of you. I am so very sorry, Dan. Certainly I will lift you
up in prayer and I will be only a phone call away if you feel like talking.

God bless you,

Kathy