[Nfbf-l] Dan's mom

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 20:05:04 UTC 2009

Dear?Dan?& family,

It was sad to hear about your Momma's passing.??Brother Ronnie, Jeanie and I all have you in our thoughts and prayers.? I have also?alerted?the?Greater Daytona Beach NFB chapter on your loss and have asked them to keep you and your family in prayer during this especially hurtful time.? God?Bless you all.? ?

Peter, Jeanie and Ronnie Cerulllo