[Nfbf-l] completion of my training at the louisiana center for theblind

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 02:41:59 UTC 2009

Carlos,

My heart swells with pride over your recent graduation from the Louisiana
Center for the Blind. I understand all too well the challenges we faced and
the determination we had to draw upon every day. As you said...we are better
for having tested ourselves to the hilt and I do not regret a moment spent
in Ruston. You did so well and now it is time for you to return to Florida
and put all of your newly acquired skills of blindness into practice. I an
confident that you will do just that.

May God bless you always,

Kathy