[Nfbf-l] MEET THE BLIND PROCLAMATION

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 00:59:04 UTC 2009

Sherrill is correct, of course, about the national organization. After some
research and controversy, I think the date that the affiliate was officially
founded and chartered for the first time was some time in early 1970. Some
put the date at a year or two earlier, but 1970 would be my best estimate.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is”
                                    —Isaac Asimov