[Nfbf-l] Sophia Brenner

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 17:02:41 UTC 2009

Many of you know Sophia Brenner, a member of our East Hillsborough Chapter.

I received word that Sophia is at St. Joseph's Hospital, here in Tampa, that
she was on a in ICU, and that she was on ventilator, for a time. Today, I am
told that she is doing somewhat better, is off the ventilator with all tubes
removed, and will be out of ICU and into rehab in a few days. If anybody has
any further information, please let us all know, as we continue to keep
Sophia in our thoughts and prayers.

Dan

"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is"

                                    -Isaac Asimov