[Nfbf-l] ALert! ! !

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 14:41:07 UTC 2010

Alert!
The Governors Commission on Disabilities whom we were not represented has
sent a paper to the Governor suggesting it would be in everyone's best
interest  to lump all disabilities under the Agency for People with Disabilities.
I have been in contact with Paul Edwards and he wants to conference call
about this issue and how to fight it on Monday. I will send the conference
call  info as soon as Paul sends it. We the NFB need to join the FCB in
fighting this  stupid suggestion by the Governors Commission for which our new
Governor Scott  thinks is a fine idea.
More to come.
Dwight