[Nfbf-l] ALert! ! !

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 10 14:59:00 UTC 2010

Dear Dwight and all,

You are right and we must organize now and take action quickly as they have
this fast tracked to be passed before the end of January.
I suggest that we work with the ACB and do a two day phone, fax and e-mail
campaign to bury the Governor's office about the issue.
They need to hear it loud and clear that we are strongly opposed to this and
it has not worked in other states where it has been done before.
It will certainly negatively effect DBS and all of us who are served by
them.
When you mix apples , oranges and bananas, all you get is fruit salad, not a
better fruit.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.