[Nfbf-l] ALert! ! !

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:39:43 UTC 2010

I am in, let me know the time and I wll be there on the call. Lets work
together as a team and get this issue taken care of. Lets show Governor
Scott that, we, the blind in Florida is against this plan. I would
participate in an email/fax campaign. Keep me posted!
Holly Idler

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward