[Nfbf-l] the call

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:19:10 UTC 2010

I too missed the phone call. I was in the Ergent Care, I got in a fight with
a palm tree and it left it's mark inside my shoe, well inside me foot.
I am okay, just a bit sore. I am very motivated to prevent this from taking
place here in Florida.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward