[Nfbf-l] chapter board position responsibilities

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Fri Feb 26 22:01:48 UTC 2010

I really like this Joe and Kitty.
Sometimes things just need to be spelled out. This can also help you make decisions when elections come around. I've been wanting our chapter to put one of these together. This is a good model to go by.
I think it would be a good idea to have one for the affiliate board as well.
Looking at the treasurer's description, I am doing an excellent job.
Thanks for sharing this information.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Board Member
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson