[Nfbf-l] Newsline

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 18:01:09 UTC 2010

Jody,   I am so glad to have you on board with Newsline of  Florida. There
is so many new avenues  for you to go down with the service since I first
started promoting the Newsline service to our blind and disabled communities
it is simply amazing! if you ever need to ask me any questions please feel
free to call me so I can assist you in any  questions you might have. Have
you tried Newsline in your pocket for insteance? It's just too cool! Your
friend in the cause, Kirk