[Nfbf-l] Newsline

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:14:56 UTC 2010

Hi Jody,

I am glad you are enjoying Newsline. Try the online version. It is great.
Below my signature are some websites to check out. If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to call me. I am sure you will love the
service. The online part is just awesome too.
Sherri Brun, Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone:  407-898-6024
Toll-Free (Newsline®):  866-603-8578
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org/
Past President
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org/