[Nfbf-l] Free Google 411 service

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:09:42 UTC 2010

Kirk sent this to me and I am sharing with the list. Thanks very much Kirk.
Subject: New Free Google 411 Service
Google now has a new free 411 Service.  Here's a number worth putting in your cell phone, or your home phone speed dial: 1-800-goog411.  1-800-466-

w    `24411. This is an outstanding new service from Google, and it's free -- great when you are on the road -- and convenient for people with disabilities.  Don't waste your money on information calls and don't waste your time manually dialing the number.

Click on the link for a quick demonstration  http://www.google.com/goog411/

Happy New Year!