[Nfbf-l] Free Google 411 service

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:07:34 UTC 2010

Hi Sherri. I use the service all the time. You will be amazed by its voice
recognition software. I generally use my keypad though, if you type in the
your zip code you are more likely to get results closer to your home.

Another wonderful thing about it is that it will connect your call to your
desired choice. It is very useful for the people who do not have long
distance calling facility on their phone. Sitting in Orlando, if i want to
speak to the hotels close to NFB office in Baltimore, and if I don't have
long distance, this service will be useful for calling as well.