[Nfbf-l] Very Important Information

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:59:50 UTC 2010

Thanks Bill out man! I don't know whether it is an accurate number or not
myself, but I do know that when I called the number last year it was to
block numbers from your cell number. I do believe in Kathy's accuracy as she
has usually been known not  to just simply send out erroneous information to
our blind and disabled communities! Now, after saying that, there are some
the do from time to time, A.K.A. ME! LOL! For those of you that try her
number, I hope it helps, if it doesn't, well, better you tried and failed
than to have not to have tried at all! KH