[Nfbf-l] Manasota chapter!

Rachel Jacobs oceanrls at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:08:20 UTC 2010

Hello everyone! Someone has brought it  to my attention that no one has heard from me in a while. I thought it might be a good idea to  write a little something on our list serve. The Manasota chapter is doing well. We have our next meeting tomorrow. As we have started out a new year, my hope is to have an even more successful chapter this year! We are really working on bringing in new members, which I'm sure all of you know is extremely difficult. We will be having our elections in April, so I am hoping strong motivated individuals will run for positions. It is so hard to believe that our chapter has been up and running for almost one year now!
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful holiday. I apologize for not taking part in the president's meeting. I have been out of town visiting my grandparents. I look forward to seeing all of you at our upcoming state convention!
God Bless,
Rachel Jacobs
President of the Manasota Chapter