[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] Manasota chapter!

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sat Jan 16 14:07:02 UTC 2010

Hi Rachel,

I'm so very glad your chapter is coming along, and I know it's especially
due to your determination and perseverance...and we can't forget Chris's
help, for sure!  Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us.  We all
have the same challenges with our chapters, so we need to seek out each
other.  I've had company here for a month, but I now have the time and
energy to devote to my volunteer projects.

Thanks for the update, and   have a wonderful year.

Blessings,
Sherrill