[Nfbf-l] Fw: ATIA Orlando

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Jan 21 00:48:03 UTC 2010

A T I A Orlando
Greetings,

Name: ATIA Orlando
When: Thursday, January 28, 2010 to Saturday, January 30, 2010
What: Annual Conference
Who: Dan, Doug, Jeremy, Chris, Peter, Marc
Comments: Join GW Micro in the Sunshine state next week for the annual ATIA
conference, located at the Caribe Royale Orlando Hotel & Convention Center
in Orlando, FL. Stop by and see us at booth number 413 to see the latest
advancements in technology for people who are blind or visually impaired.
See version 2.0 of the BookSense, the SenseView Light, the Braille Sense
Plus QWERTY, the Desktop SenseView, and of course, Window-Eyes.

Come to one of our educational sessions to learn all about how the
technology from GW Micro can benefit blind and visually impaired people. Our
sessions are at the following times and locations:

Thursday, January 28
1:30 until 2:00
BookSense Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Thursday, January 28
4:30 until 5:00
Window-Eyes Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Friday, January 29
2:30 until 3:00
Sense Notetaker Presentation
Location: Caribbean III - AT Education Theater

Friday, January 29
2:45 until 3:45
SenseView Presentation
Location: Antigua 1/2

The exhibit hall hours are as follows:

Thursday, January 28
10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
3:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.

Friday, January 29
10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.
3:00 P.M. - 5:30 P.M.

Saturday, January 30
9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.

For more information on the ATIA conference, go to www.atia.org.

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to gw-info at gwmicro.com so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv at gwmicro.com and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.