[Nfbf-l] Funeral Arrangements for Bonnie Prescott

Grant Downey grantd at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 21 02:17:12 UTC 2010

    We are very sad to report that our beloved friend and dedicated Pinellas
chapter member Bonnie Prescott passed away early Wednesday morning, January
20, 2010.

The Viewing and funeral service will be held on   Saturday, January 23rd

The Viewing will be held from 9 to 11 A.M.

The Funeral service will be held from 11 until 12 P.M.

 It will take place at:

Countryside Cathedral Church of God

2701 Rigbys Lane

Safety Harbor

for additional information,  Phone: (727)726-7016

The  grave side service will be from 1 to 1:30 P.M.