[Nfbf-l] Message From Sabrina

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 07:08:55 UTC 2010

Hi Kathy,

As Dan said in a later message it may not be Sabrina who has the virus.
Messages can be sent out spoofing another e mail address so they appear to
come from someone other than where they originated from.  No, I did not and
would not click such a link to see where it takes me.  Both of the messages
had different addresses.  If someone you know had sent out such a message
intending for you to do something with it they would have put a subject in
and given some description why you should have gone to that page.  Since
these messages did not have any of that I immediately recognized them as
fake and potential trouble.

Thanks,
Jim