[Nfbf-l] Message From Sabrina

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 20:39:06 UTC 2010

Well, Thank you Jim for your excellent intervention on this matter. We all
have to be so very careful these days not to have our computers get hit with
something really nasty that could negate using it for days if not weeks.

Hope you and Kim are doing fine as well as the rest of the family.

God bless,

Kathy