[Nfbf-l] urgent request for assistance

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:46:24 UTC 2010

Kathy, If i'm not mistaken, our Nattional Headquarters has a rather large
Legal department that would most likely like to hear from you about this
matter. I have never had to use them, but I have heard that they have been
able to intervene  for others in bad situations without any means to
resollve their problem on their own with great success! Kirk

 Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Court
Orlando, FL. 32812

Home Office: 407-380-3371