[Nfbf-l] urgent request for assistance

Kathy Roskos kroskos at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 21:50:22 UTC 2010

Kirk,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I called them this afternoon and left a message
for someone who might be able to help me.  It's a bad time for things like
this to happen because most people are headed for the National convention,
but I was assured he would get back to me as soon as possible.  It's nice to
know there are advocates out there who are able to help in an unexpected
crisis.

Thanks for giving me another avenue of resolution to pursue.

Kathy