[Nfbf-l] FW: [fcb-l] Frela Grubb, a FCB brother went home today

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 04:07:05 UTC 2010

Dear NFBF Friends,
I wanted to pass on to you the sad news that Debbie Grub, President of the
Florida Council of the Blind, lost her beloved husband this afternoon. Frela
was a devoted husband and Debbie is grieving his loss. Frela died as the
result of cancer. It would be really nice if those of you who know Debbie
would write to her to express your sympathy. Debbie is such a wonderful
person and a tireless leader for blind people of all ages. I worked with
Debbie on many issues as has Dan,  particularly on enhanced transportation
for the blind and the Vision Summit. Losing a spouse is a tremendous
heart-ache as I know all too well.

Thank you in advance for expressing your sympathy to Debbie. I know she will
appreciate your kindness.

Kathy Davis