[Nfbf-l] raffle half time report needed

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 21:32:46 UTC 2010

Hello everyone.
We are about half way through this fundraiser.
I know you all have chapter meetings coming up soon, so I'm hoping this will be a good time to get chapter updates on sales.
How are sales going? Is your chapter running low on tickets? If so, do you want to consider getting additional tickets to raise more money for your chaptter?
If you have a lot of tickets left and are pretty sure you cannot sell them all, consdier returning some unsold tickets, so others may have an opportunity to sell them. We are running low on available tickets. I appreciate all your support in the fundraiser.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Gina Minichiello
NFBF Fundraising Committee Chairperson
Greater Jacksonville Chapter, Treasurer