[Nfbf-l] Blind Couple's Baby Returned Kansas City, MO

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 16:58:38 UTC 2010

I personally want children, and here at CCB, I told my org skills
teacher that I need childcare instruction.  After that, and after many
incidences that I'm sure have happened, there should be an emphasis on
childcare methods.
Beth

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/jellsworth1%40tampab