[Nfbf-l] State Convention Progress Report

Gloria Hicks glorianfb at irescue-tax.com
Mon May 10 01:39:35 UTC 2010

Hello again,

We now have 100 persons registered for state convention in Orlando.

There are many of you who plan to attend who have yet not registered with
the hotel. There are a few rooms left at the hotel but our deadline for
getting a guarantee has passed.

Many of you have not purchased your banquet tickets or registered for the
convention. Please remember  that the price goes up if you wait till you get
to the convention to register or buy your banquet tickets. The banquet
manager has to know the precise number of chicken, fish, and vegetarian
dinners we need to order three days before the event You need to get your
checks in to me by Monday May 24. This means that everyone who registers on
at con convention on Saturday may not get their preference. Use the address
below to make your reservations.

It's going to be a great convention, don't miss it!!

Gloria Mills Hicks TR

3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.

Tampa Florida 33629

813 837-1100