[Nfbf-l] Transportation Request for State Convention

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Mon May 10 13:57:47 UTC 2010

As many poeple know, Gerry Idler will be volunteering to
transport convention goers from and to Amtrak and Greyhound. Each trip
is about a 45 minute round trip. Dad's van will hold 6 passengers plus
himself. We are collecting a list of people who will be arriving to Orlando
by Amtrak and Greyhound. People will be on a first contact first served.
Please get your transportation scheduled the sooner the better.

Contact: Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com

If your chapter is bring a large van and a driver who might want to assist
in providing transportation to and from Amtrak, please get in touch with me
as well. We have a least 12 people leaving on the same train on Monday.
Thank you,
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward