[Nfbf-l] sad news from NFBF Miami Dade chapter

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 07:37:22 UTC 2010

Hi Denise. This is sad news for sure! I have known Wayne and Carmen for
years. Wayne was active in the NFBF during the time of significant growth.
He was always very sociable and as state president always had parties in his
room at conventions until all hours of the night! My prayers go with Carmen
and with David. Wonder if he still had Bear his guide dog? Thanks for
letting us know. Very sad news!