[Nfbf-l] sad news from NFBF Miami Dade chapter

Joe Minichiello jbmini at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 08:34:41 UTC 2010

I offer my deepest sympathy to Carman, and the Davis family. I didn't know
Wayne well, I new him as the state president when I joined the Jax chapter,
and the affiliate. I met him briefly at the state convention in Gainesville
1997.
I hope he is now at peace.Joe Minichiello, Second Vice President
President, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
904-608-0105
jbmini at comcast.net