[Nfbf-l] sad news from NFBF Miami Dade chapter

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 1 21:08:42 UTC 2010

Thank you Denise for letting  us know this sad news.  Wayne was a mentor
and friend to many of our chapter members as state president.  Many of our
chapter members were long time friends of Wayne and Carmen, both.   Some
long time friends whose children, now adults, played together when they
visited.  May Carmen and David find comfort with all the friends and family
they have supporting them at this difficult time.  Peace to Wayne.

Judy
Gainesville Chapter