[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 20:55:48 UTC 2010

Holly, people say we are living in 21st century. I am not sure what century
they are in.

It's not related but I have felt disgustingly helpless on air tran flights
as I am traveling frequently between Atlanta and Orlando. Interestingly I
nevver had issues with Air tran staff based in Orlando but the Atlanta
people take me as a liability. Once I had to wait for 35 minutes before
somebody managed to come to take me to the baggage claim area from the
aircraft. The other day one guy boarded me in the train and left saying this
train will leave you there. While leaving he told a passenger to tell me
when the the train reached baggage claim.

While departing from Atlanta, one evening, the gate agent said she will help
me boarding. She finished boarding and started announcing for my name. When
I reached her and reminded that she herself told me to wait she said we are
fine and the plane is still there.

On my most recent flight, I lost my Victor Reader Stream. When I called them
to report the loss I was told that I didn't actually fly that day. The gate
agent had put a "no show" for me. So before I faxed my boarding pass they
would not believe I flew that evening. If there was a plane crash, I
wouldn't have officially died, but wouldn't be living either.

It's not funny. I am contemplating a legal action. I wish I had some lawyer
to take care of this this sucking attitude. I so much want to misspell
'sucking'.