[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 19:21:28 UTC 2010

I am on Amtrak right now. The employees put a white tag over my neighbors
seat but a blue on over my seat.  It states where I am getting off the train
on one side.  On the other side it states KEEP IN SIGHT,  SEAT CHECK /DEST.
The white label states seat check /dest, but does not state keep in sight.
This morning I had a white label over my seat. This afternoon, I have a blue
on.
I feel like a child, being followed to the bathroom, the other cars, etc.
I was not given a choice in the color of label that is over my seat. I think
I can say discrimination.