[Nfbf-l] NFBF on Facebook?????

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 21:23:40 UTC 2010

Sherri, Yes we have a page on FB. Go to your search field and type it in and
it should Pop right up for you! I enjoyed your phone call after your chapter
meeting that you gave me as promised. I understand , however!
Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!