[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 00:22:29 UTC 2010

Jodie,
Your a girl aftter my own Heart! We all must do what feels comfortable for
ourselves, not hby any set procedures we must follow!  We are all
individuals with different comfort zones for not only our travels, but other
aspects of our lives as well! KH
Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!