[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Sep 12 00:03:20 UTC 2010

Hello Kirk,

Yes, I think good and bad experiences are hit or miss depending on the
individual who is helping you.  I have had drastically opposite experiences
from the same airline.  I contacted them to just inform them of my problem
and they sent me a $50 gift certificate!  I hadn'ta asked for any
compensation, I just wanted them to be informed so the problem wouldn't
happen again.

Now when traveling I don't ask for assistance from the provider I just work
my way through the airport by asking other passengers for directions.

JODY