[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:09:45 UTC 2010

Well the other day I told an Orlando based Air Tran crew member that Atlanta
based Air Tran staff sucks. He actually agreed. I think you are right. I am
not sure it is because of the bad work culture or because they are just too
busy.
I never flew to atlanta without a sighted companion before this June so
never faced such an issue.

Thanks