[Nfbf-l] Fast food guide dog ; was "Amtrak"

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:34:32 UTC 2010

Kirk, as always, you hit the nail on the head! And when David loses that
case, he can sue his lawyer for mal-practice. *smile. Have you guys stopped
to think that maybe David is just having fun with us? An early April fool's
joke perhaps? Maybe he's testing the list to see how much traffic his
comment can cause!