[Nfbf-l] -announce] Fully Accessible Verizon Phone

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 22:08:16 UTC 2010

Oh! Well, I as well like my I phone, but i still don't utilize all of it's
capabilities as I always seem to keep myself too busy to take the time to
learn all the apps! I still miss Verizon's service compared to AT&T! Your
confused friend, Kh

Kirk Harmon
1138 Evening Stroll Lane
Jacksonville, FL. 32221

Florida Disabled Citizens for Progress, Inc.
President & CEO
PH: (904) 783-9896
Cell: (407) 473-2176

" Turning Hope into Reality"!