[Nfbf-l] Bookshare

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 23:58:28 UTC 2010

Hi Holly. Why do you want to do it? I believe you don't have a daisy reader
installed. In the folder that you download from the bookshare, you will find
a file with xml extension. You should be able to do everything with xml file
as you would do with html. If you want to read a book using internet
explorer, this is what you are looking for. I think you can use save as
command from internet explorer to save the xml file as html.

Hope that helps

Best

Tara