[Nfbf-l] Bookshare

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 01:44:49 UTC 2010

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Sep 17, 2010 9:17 PM, TaraPrakash <taraprakash at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Holly. Why do you want to do it? I believe you don't have a daisy reader

installed. In the folder that you download from the bookshare, you will find

a file with xml extension. You should be able to do everything with xml file

as you would do with html. If you want to read a book using internet

explorer, this is what you are looking for. I think you can use save as

command from internet explorer to save the xml file as html.

Hope that helps

Best

Tara