[Nfbf-l] new and useful website,

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 14:16:28 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Perhaps many of you already receive the daily Blind Bargains email.  I would
recommend this free service to you, as there's something of interest for
everyone.  Here's their description of a new website which could be helpful
to lots of us.  This issue is short, so simply read it all, or go to number
3, and you'll find a description and a link to a website where you'll find
directions for many products.

Sherrill