[Nfbf-l] State School

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:11:40 UTC 2011

We were always taught in my school that we could achieve whatever we wanted
to and that in fact, to get noticed, to get a job, to function in the
sighted world, it was necessary for us to  do better. When I went to school,
high standards were placed upon us. It isn't that way now, not in public
schools or schools for the blind.