[Nfbf-l] training centers for the blind

Joanne jdking09 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 15:23:17 UTC 2011

I just had a wonderful thought.  Wouldn't it be great if everyone who believes
in my philosophy  can relate that into a new training center for the blind?  If
you noticed I said Training center for the blind, not rehab or state school, or
anything that infers a school.  In other words, train the tools to do what the
sighted world uses to be comparable.      With your conventions including the
FCB conventions, it would be a great time to express this idea.