[Nfbf-l] training centers for the blind

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:31:07 UTC 2011

Yes it sure would Joann! KH
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joanne" <jdking09 at earthlink.net>
To: <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:23 AM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] training centers for the blind

I just had a wonderful thought.  Wouldn't it be great if everyone who
believes
in my philosophy  can relate that into a new training center for the blind?
If
you noticed I said Training center for the blind, not rehab or state school,
or
anything that infers a school.  In other words, train the tools to do what
the
sighted world uses to be comparable.      With your conventions including
the
FCB conventions, it would be a great time to express this idea.