[Nfbf-l] FW: NBP-Announce: April book - Who Lives in an Alligator Hole?

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Apr 6 17:41:59 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This could  be just an ordinary new book announcement by NBP, one of my
favorite organizations! But the timing of the release makes it so very
unordinary for us here in Florida with our upcoming two conventions. You can
bet that, after I order it and see if it grabs my attention or not, I'm
going to see what I can do to make this book part of our conventions in a
real fun way!

Sherrill O'Brien